Welcome to 5th Grade!
I am Mrs. Stafflinger. Here's a little information about me:
- This is my 31st year teaching at Robertsville!
- I have a 24 year old son named Tyler.
- I have a 12 year old dog named Ande.
- I have lived in Manalapan for 31 years.
- A few of my favorite foods are chocolate, ice cream, pizza.
- A few of my favorite activities are reading, cooking, relaxing on the beach, watching baseball, spending time with my family.
- You can reach me via email at [email protected]
I believe everyone is a shining star.
I believe everyone learns in their own unique way.
I believe school should be challenging, but fun.
I believe there is more to learn in school than academics.
I believe everyone should have a voice.
I believe everyone should be taught to reach for the stars.
I believe everyone should be taught to see the good in themselves.
I believe people can change.
I believe everyone should be given the benefit of the doubt.
I believe we learn from our mistakes.
I believe that I have the best job in the world.
I believe we are a team.