Welcome to Room 10! Phicks@mtps.org
Hi, my name is Pamela Hicks and I love coming to work! This is my 14th year teaching in Marlboro and I feel privileged to be teaching in such a supportive environment here at Robertsville Elementary. I believe that all children have the ability to learn and know that they all learn differently. My job is to provide a safe, supportive environment while finding and implementing strategies that will enable all of my students to learn to the best of their ability. The excitement in knowing how much your child will learn by the end of the year is my greatest reward as a teacher!
When I am not teaching, I love spending time with my wonderful husband and two sons, Matthew and Michael. I love the outdoors and I am always willing to try new adventures.
I believe that by working together, we can accomplish just about anything!
Tips To Help At Home
- Practice recall with your child. Ask them about their day at school.
- Read a story together every night. Ask them "wh" questions.
- Complete homework assignments daily
- Work on real life math skills by having your child make simple purchases while in the community.
- Practice social skills while in the community with your child.