The following books are about dyslexia and may be of interest to your child. Please note that they may not be at your child's reading level, but your child could easily enjoy them being read aloud or together as a family.
- Thank You, Mr. Falker by Patricia Palacco
- The Alphabet War: A Story About Dyslexia by: Diane Burton Robb
- Fish in a Tree by: Lynda Mullaly Hunt
- Spelling Pen in Elf Land by: C. Knebel
- Finding My Superpower: A Book for Dyslexic Thinkers by: Sarah Prestidge
- The Here's Hank Series by: Henry Winkler and Lin Oliver
- Dyslexia is my Superpower (Most of the Time) by: Margaret Rooke